It’s very common and many women got “Morning sickness” during their pregnancy, 50% of pregnant women suffer from nausea and vomiting, 25% of pregnant women have nausea alone, and 25% doesn’t have it at all. It usually start around week 6 and stopped till week 15. Some women have morning sickness only in the morning, but some women feel it all day long. How can you feel better and cure Morning sickness? There are a lot of things that you can try and one thing that work for you won’t work to the other, and what work for them not for sure will work for you. That’s why you should try few things that I’ll recommended till you get the one that helps you.
Recommended tips to cure Morning Sickness:
- Eat small meals – try to eat small meals and have also snacks between the meals so your stomach is never empty.
- Eat slowly – try to eat your meals slowly.
- Don’t lye down after eating.
- Don’t eat food that it’s smell make you nausea.
- Avoid fatty food, it’s going to make your sickness worse.
- When you have sickness, walking outside with fresh air will relief your nausea.
- Take your Prenatal vitamins with food or before you are going to bed.
- Ginger can really help to cure morning sickness, you can put it in your tea or take Tummydrops Ginger
When I was pregnant I tried everything and nothing helped me, I didn’t know what to do… and one day I read about the Tummydrops Ginger and I decide to try them – I can tell you that they amazing for morning sickness, they are spicy but they relief the sickness. They work for me and they are a natural alternative to nausea pills prescribed by the doc. I hope that I helped and you feel better!!